Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh hey Blog, what's up.

No, I didn't forget about you. Jeez. Don't be needy.

I've been busy. Things to see, people to do. Or something. But you know, I've been watching a lot of Lost. Boyfriend and I are trying to rewatch all five seasons before the Feb. 2 premiere. It's actually a pretty big undertaking. Last night, I parked my ass on the couch for four episodes. It was rough. Watching Jack fight back tears for that long usually is.

Plus, I work. I mean, I'm at work now. But sometimes the phone rings and I have to answer it. I can't type and talk at the same time y'know. And trust me, that's true. Back in the days of college, my roommate and I would be having deep, meaningful conversations about the meaning of life (or sex. One or the other) and I would be on AIM. Inevitibly, I would end up typing what I was saying, so the guy I had a crush on for five years would get a message like "I just need to get fucking laid already". Which, in theory, could be taken as invitation. But it never was. Sadface.

Where was I?

Oh yes, my busy busy life. I read too, you know. Like, a lot. The book I'm reading now is called Break, and it's pretty good. Except it was written by a high school senior. It's like watching the olympics with all the frigging 16 year old gymnasts. I haven't done jack with my life, so when I read a book written by someone younger than me, I need to spend some time wallowing. And then more time reading And wallowing. Vicious cycle.

Wah.

So, I guess all this bitching means this isn't going to be a productive post. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment