Thursday, January 7, 2010

I has a blog.

So apparently, I am now a blogger.

Of course, if merely signing up for a blog and giving it a completely non-creative name makes you a blogger, I've probably been a blogger ten times over by now. Remember old school LiveJournal? Well, I was a little punk kid, so I had a DeadJournal. Plus something called mydiary. I've had real blogs, fake blogs, blogs that I have proabably forgotten.

If I ever become rich and famous there is probably a shitload of blackmail on the internet. Most likely, I'll never become rich and famous. But hey, a girl can dream right? Some day, a girl who secretly hated me in elementary school will realize that I'm a best selling author/Academy Award winner/nuclear scientist, and try to make a profit off my misguided ramblings.

And I'd be okay with that.

So yes. Blogging. Tally ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment